Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fear Factor....

Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday, yes there is every reason for us to give thanks.

So choose to give thanks now, yes thank me later, though now would be perfect. 

So this little big thing called fear can stop you from doing so much.

It stopped me from speaking to people because I do not know what they will think.

It stopped me from saying exactly what I feel because I was scared I will be rejected.

It stopped me from taking many good shots because people were watching and I will look weird.

So today, I choose to speak, I choose to take the pictures, I choose to laugh loudly 

because fear will never give me anything in return.

So hope you all take a risk and do  something different....



One last thing, take a risk and be dissapointed... then learn from that.

Since you asked, we are one hundred and forty days into the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment