Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Through my lense...

Yipee yaaay... the year is actually over...literally this is the second last day of the year and let's see last I posted on my dear blog was in the first quater of the year. That's how you know time flies because in my head it feels like yesterday, but as they (whoever they are) say it's just a feeling.

This year has had it's moments, some tough, some joyfull but all years have that unless you're a zombie, I  lived,loved and laughed through it... very important!!



As the celebrities do, Shout outs go to my peeps, Diamantes, Jhaa, Ms.Bwana...yeah she the one Bwana!!  She's trying to solicit for followers so click the link and follow follow follow... I feel famous already.
My Kichanuo...yes I have locks but I need him..you make my heart work well,my brain is at optimal functions and my spirit is well fed..wouldn't say the same for my body but yeah number 4 to you..  My family and all my fans.. yes my fans..*I have a dream* I love you all and Highest praises go to God my maker. I'd be some Chinaware somewhere or  some oil fossil if it wasn't for the Father up above. Thank you Jesus for your love... 

They say a photo is worth a thousand words, here's a summary of the year through my lense....

Enjoy your viewing....

Anything that can reflect is not necessarily the reality. Look and learn from what you see...
Enjoy the sweet moments, they eventually will become memories.

Enjoy the luxuries that life has to offer, they are a gift..


Life will have major moments... be there fully













Another thing... God loves you and He has a plan and a purpose for your life, just because it's not making sense to you doesn't mean it's a dead end affair.... keep the faith.
 
Live every moment live nothing to chance, love like there's no tomorrow, nobody died from a broken heart.

4 comments: