Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Furahi day Furaha Day!!!

Writing this today was not a walk in the park.

When I opened the page, I was happy and excited ready to face the world. I think the world was still asleep. Then it woke up on the wrong side of the bed and tried to ruin my happy sun-flowery day.  May be we do not have sunflowers all up in our space, and I am not complaining because that would mean bees would be all up in our space and that my friend is not as sweet as it sounds. Anyway so back to me writing this post today, I will care to mention that it was raining this morning. That weather also does something to people's happiness. Forgetting that the rains mean that we have food as the plants grow and all... but hey.

So I was ready to write a happy go lucky smile at the world kinda post, but the world was not in agreement. Just as am about to write this, a client walks in and starts ranting to me about parking space and how it's not enough, so they will use another clients slot. What that means is the next client who walks in will rant about how their parking slot was taken by someone else and yes you guessed right, it will be a good day right... debatable. Anyway am finding out it's a choice, what you do is breathe in and out and decide to have a good day. Notice below all the sweets in the bowl are wearing smileys, though that is the case not all of them look like smileys. So remember happiness is not circumstantial, it's a choice.





There's a lady who writes stuff online on her website and I get to read it almost daily, she's amazing. Rather what she writes is amazing. So today when she said that in the 23rd  Psalm in verse 6
''Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.'' I was like, they follow me like follow me. I never feel followed by goodness and mercy, but the thing is God does not operate on my feelings. Because his word says it, then so it is... I cannot do what she wrote justice. Best would be if you read it for yourself. See the link below..

http://www.incourage.me/2014/03/7-things-you-need-when-youre-overwhelmed-cant-keep-up.html


So yeah as you read that enjoy the different views of life from my mobile phone Camera.
This was yesterday's Sun. Sometimes looking up from the traffic jungle helps, though the side effect on you will be everyone will have that orange glow on them after you look at the sun. :-)


I was being followed by the sun ..


Grace over flow...

It's the 73rd day of the year. Choose to smile at your circumstances, remember that Goodness and Mercy follow you, for the rest of your life. Happy Furahi day. For those who know not, ''furahi'' is the verb for 

''joy'' 


The Joy of the Lord is your strength.... The joy of the Lord is my strength. Smiling at the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment