Friday, March 28, 2014

Rooted...

I came across a cut tree stump today in the morning. 



When I saw it I thought I should have taken a picture of it before they cut it. The tree was so big and beautiful. Yes I am talking about a tree, I am an environmentalist of sorts. That is a story for another day. 

But so this big tree stump is right next to a stream... yeah you read right. I cross rivers and streams on my way to work. 
Where am I going with all this, a simple point. I am sure the tree never thought (yeah trees think) It would one day be cut down and all that will be left of it is a stump. It's the same thing with life. Do not get too comfortable and think that you have it all together. Live knowing that one day you could loose that which you hold on too so closely. So with that I leave you in the limbo mode of thinking for yourself.... Yeah!!! Like the bauss that I am.... lovely weekend. 

Saw this awesome quote

''The best use of time is to freely love
  the best way to love is to spend time
  the best time to love is always right now.''

It's the 87th day of the year 2014. Yes thank me later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment