Monday, March 24, 2014

Miss Beans :-)

Happy Monday,

Note to self, stay away from beans. I know they are healthy proteins, but the band in my stomach is just too much.

Scene 1

Silent Bus, 
The ones we now like, where you can sleep when heading home. No loud blaring music with words that you cannot even understand.  The silence does not work well with the band in my stomach. Ok may be it's the perfect situation for my band to get it's big break you know. rumble rumble... rumble and especially when am seated next to our greatest fan, ''mama nani'' giving you a not so approving look. Reason being beans are not only serious band catalysts but they also into saving the environment. 

Energy saving to be precise, biodegradable substances. I know people who can be used to run engines with the gases they release after a meal of beans. I contribute to the ambiance  

Scene 2

Official Meeting at work.
Those people who feel the need to pause unnecessarily when making a point. The 30 second pause is when my stomach after a meal of beans feels the need to holla at the world. Yes, letting my boss know that am in the room and I will not be ignored... yeah 

Scene 3

Hanging out with ''friends'' 

I always get kicked out of the room if I had beans. 

Long and short of this.... whatever you do will always come out. 

Careful what  you plant, the harvest may be good....

Lovely week....


No comments:

Post a Comment