Wednesday, March 19, 2014

This big thing called Trust!!!!



This popped up on my computer screen and I was like what??? Trust relationship, how now. So the IT Geeks went on and on about what it is and why it happened and how to resolve it.... when they got to how to resolve it, that's when I started paying attention to what they were saying. Before they said, '' Blah blah blah and  ''you will loose all the information on your computer'' . I wanted to cry, what do you mean all the information on my computer,and he goes on with their IT Jargon and no emotion at all. Like everything will be lost. WHAT??? Yes I did not have any back up for all my information and  I loose all these because of a trust blah blah blah. Why??

Anyway that went to show me in more ways than one, the importance of Trust in any Relationship, at all levels and all sorts of relationship. Even relationships I cared less about, Domain and my workstation, like really!!! and because they have trust issues I loose everything... sigh.

When we were kids, we would sing, trust and obey for there's no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey. I would obey because it will have a good result, but before I obey I need to trust this result is actually a good thing. What am doing is for my good, right and if I trust God, then if He asks me to do something I would do it, simply because it's with my best interests in mind... right?? and I trust him. Well... I may have sang the song, probably wore a T-shirt and all that, but I have had so many moments when I did not trust, and because I did not trust, I lost it all. I'm not sure about how many people it affected, because I did not trust them but I can't ask them since because we did not trust each other. Ok because I did not trust them then we no longer talk and yeah it has been awkward and stuff. My point is , Trust is a very important aspect of any relationship.

I'm learning the hard way, from this my machine and it's domain issues. I have lost so many of my pictures, my documents, recordings, writings, I have lost so much, simply because of a  trust issue.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your Path.

I don't want to lose out on my life, so hard as it may be for me * I don't know about you, it's probably  walk in the park * I will choose to trust in God, He's got this...

So yeah look up :-). Well I looked up from my phone, seating backleft, ok back center in the matatu to work and saw all the people with leg room issues. I love my height, sorry I digress.



















So yeah look around you smell the roses,ok if you can't see the roses, then take a picture of the flowers around you. *warning, you will look a bit demented, but that is the cost*


But yeah, look up, God has your life, Trust him, Trust!!!! Don't loose it all...

Careful you don't fall when looking up. Multi-task in a way.. it's the 78th day of the year. Thank me later. 

1 comment:

  1. How did they eventually solve the quandary of your PC?

    ReplyDelete