Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fundamentals.... tihihi



Greetings Earthlings,

Of all songs to be playing in my head, ''the fundamentals'' is track one and on repeat.

Anyway it's about the basics, I cannot believe I am doing this but well here it goes. 

The bible says that I am a child of the King, meaning I am royalty. I grew up in a military barrack and as my Father's daughter I also got some level of respect. In the same nature there are some things that I could never be found doing or places I could never be found,  simply because I am my Father's daughter. It's the same thing in God's Kingdom, what He says is his, is also mine since I am his child. ''The Fundamentals''

If it belongs to my Father, then it is also mine. Wait a minute before you go prancing around with your Father's property. You need to be in the right state to get what is ideally your father's. If my Daddy had a gun, *am not so sure about that since I never saw it, but the boys in my hood knew my Daddy could use a gun..* so if my Daddy had a gun, he wouldn't give it to me just like that. I need to be trained on how to use it otherwise I would end up hurting myself. If I asked for 1000kshs from my dad at the tender age of say 9 years... He would ask a number of questions before giving that to me. Not that I did not deserve it, or I was unworthy of it, but in His wisdom, seeing as I was only 9, I would have blown that money in seconds on lolly pops and Barbie dolls.

Same thing, with God, we pray earnest prayers asking God for stuff that well.. we may no be best placed to handle though it's ours. The bible says that we should ask for wisdom, when in lack.. Not sure I have ever made a more earnest prayer for wisdom as compared to when am praying for money to buy a nice pair of shoes.
So my big little wisdom nugget for today is this... Pray for wisdom, and remember me in those prayers, I need a whole bucket of it.

Ecclesiastes 3:11

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men’s hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
He Perfects what concerns Him... 




One last thing, that fundamental song... is for special people*you included*... I have never listened to the whole song but the chorus which I heard by mistake, goes something close to this;

#77of365



















''These are the things,
These are your things
These are my things'' by the famous  Ken Wa Maria... Runs for safety...





4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Umebeat. I love the post though. We ask for things but not for wisdom to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rovery very rovery as in lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great food for thought! Well written!

    ReplyDelete